So much to say right now I don't even know where to begin...............
One thing I do know is that I'm transforming this blog into something more than just an art blog. I will still post my art experiments but I feel like I need a digital outlet that is mostly private just because I have no followers.
I just got out of the best shower I've ever had. I was like a good relationship that you know can't go on forever because eventually you have to get something done. But you'd be perfectly happy just staying because you are so content and so comfortable and so warm. My skin is still radiating the heat. What a wonderful escape the shower is. But now I must get ready for work. I must come join the real world again.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment