Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Random "Badass" Adventure: Starring Nic Weldon!!
Today at the end of my stressful shift at work I was surprised by my long lost friend, Nic! After work him and went over to Badass Coffee in Sugar House and ordered some yummy-ish blended drinks. I say yummy-ish cuz they were so sweet that after a few sips it was hard to drink anymore. We hung out at Badass for a while, cuz that's where I take all of my most favorite people and then we headed back to Michaels to drop me off. Nic had mentioned he was looking for a job and it just so happens that Michaels is hiring framers. So I gave him a shoe in by introducing him to the store manager. I'm confident he will get the position. So yeah that's that. Yay for random friend appearances. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment